Ferret Lovers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferret Lovers is a free-to-join forum where you can chat, watch videos, share stories, and more with other ferret lovers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Ferret Chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

General Ferret Chat Empty
PostSubject: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat EmptySun 12 Apr 2009, 2:02 pm

General Ferret Chat... Ferret
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat EmptySun 12 Apr 2009, 2:07 pm

Today I let Duncan and Zoe down stairs to explore. They went CRAZY bounce as soon as I put them on the floor they ran in different directions! So after like, 10 minutes of chasing them around I finally caught them. Thats the fastest they have ever ran before! I had to take them upstairs after a half an hour because they are to hard to watch. lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat EmptySun 12 Apr 2009, 4:59 pm

Do your ferrets play with eachother? because mine could care less if there's another ferret in the room lol!
Back to top Go down
Love-Ferrets

Love-Ferrets

PostSubject: Re: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat EmptySun 12 Apr 2009, 5:11 pm

My ferrets are very playful lol lol!
They love to meet new friends no matter if its dogs, cats or ferrets lol!
Johnny and Demon are like best friends smiling Its funny because the first time Demon met Johnny he was mad Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat EmptySun 12 Apr 2009, 5:12 pm

We have a new member!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat EmptySun 12 Apr 2009, 5:28 pm

Happy Easter by the way albino
Back to top Go down
Love-Ferrets

Love-Ferrets

PostSubject: Re: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat EmptySun 12 Apr 2009, 5:32 pm

Happy Easter albino
aww I would love to get a bunny hat for my furry babies haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat EmptySun 12 Apr 2009, 5:34 pm

lol!

General Ferret Chat Ferret_bunny_hat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 2:57 pm

I gotta give them a bath today Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Love-Ferrets

Love-Ferrets

PostSubject: Re: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 2:58 pm

Try to put some toys ... sometimes it helps Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 3:01 pm

I'll try that but they're only in the water for like a minute or two because they HATE the water LOL
Back to top Go down
Love-Ferrets

Love-Ferrets

PostSubject: Re: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 3:04 pm

Its funny how my ferrets LOVE water but HATE Bath times lol!
First bath times, Johnny was just swimming around BUT after the second bath time, he knew it was for bathing not just for swimming so now he is acting like his big borther .. THEY HATE THAT Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 3:12 pm

Do you know anyone else that might want to join the forum because it's sorta just you and me talking all the time lol!
Back to top Go down
Love-Ferrets

Love-Ferrets

PostSubject: Re: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 3:13 pm

If you want more people you should put some adds somewhere Ferret
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 3:14 pm

I did put an ad on craigslist LOL
Back to top Go down
Love-Ferrets

Love-Ferrets

PostSubject: Re: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 3:17 pm

I will put one on kijiji (its a local ebay lol! )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 3:20 pm

Thank You! smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Ferret Chat   General Ferret Chat Empty

Back to top Go down

General Ferret Chat
Page 1 of 1