Ferret Lovers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferret Lovers is a free-to-join forum where you can chat, watch videos, share stories, and more with other ferret lovers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)?

Go down 
2 posters

Friend
Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)? Vote_lcap0%Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pet Store
Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)? Vote_lcap25%Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Rescue Shelter
Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)? Vote_lcap25%Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Relitive
Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)? Vote_lcap0%Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Local
 25% [ 1 ]
Private Breeder
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)? Empty
PostSubject: Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)?   Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)? EmptySat 11 Apr 2009, 11:51 am

Back to top Go down
Love-Ferrets

Love-Ferrets

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)?   Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)? EmptySat 11 Apr 2009, 1:02 pm

I got my ferrets from a pets store and they are both from Marshall farm
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)?   Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)? EmptySat 11 Apr 2009, 1:57 pm

Mine are from Marshall farms too Smile
Back to top Go down
Love-Ferrets

Love-Ferrets

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)?   Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)? EmptySun 12 Apr 2009, 11:42 pm

They are girls or boys ?
And how old are they ?
I'm wondering because some people say females are prone to tumor (some say males too) because they are fixed too young and then become ill about 3-5 years old confused
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ferret Age   Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)? EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 11:22 am

I think they are both around 2 years. Zoes a girl and Duncans a boy. Ferret
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)?   Where Did You Get Your Ferret(s)? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1