Ferret Lovers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferret Lovers is a free-to-join forum where you can chat, watch videos, share stories, and more with other ferret lovers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Love-Ferrets

Love-Ferrets

Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ? Empty
PostSubject: Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ?   Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ? EmptySun 12 Apr 2009, 12:23 am

I know that Chicken and Trukey are good for my ferrets but they don't want to eat that Neutral
Any ideas ? lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ?   Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ? EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 2:44 pm

I would try putting some Ferretone on it. Most ferrets LOVE this stuff, and dont even no it's good for them coffee Drinker

Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ? Ferretone-skin-coat-supplement

You can buy it here
Back to top Go down
Love-Ferrets

Love-Ferrets

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ?   Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ? EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 2:51 pm

haha good idea affraid !!
I will try that Wink
Back to top Go down
Love-Ferrets

Love-Ferrets

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ?   Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ? EmptyThu 16 Apr 2009, 10:44 pm

I've triend to put peanut butter on it .. they ate some but then they realized they were eating real chicken so they started licking the peanut butter and forget about chicken .. No
I will try to put them on a raw diet or something
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ?   Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ? EmptySat 18 Apr 2009, 9:34 pm

It's a liquid, so you can put it on anything and ferrets will eat it. LOL. I put it on there new food and they instantly LOVED it. smiling Sometimes, I feed it right out of the bottle as a treat.
Back to top Go down
Love-Ferrets

Love-Ferrets

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ?   Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ? EmptySun 19 Apr 2009, 2:43 am

My ferrets won't eat chicken even if I put peanut butter on it Swear
I don't uderstand .. I used I whole bottle of ferret-tone to make them eat a new best quality ferret food .. but it seems to not work with meats Swear
Back to top Go down
Love-Ferrets

Love-Ferrets

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ?   Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ? EmptyMon 20 Apr 2009, 12:13 pm

I will try it again because I know they love it.
I will put some more to see if they will eat chicken lol scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ?   Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any ideas to make my ferrets eat chicken ?
Page 1 of 1