Ferret Lovers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferret Lovers is a free-to-join forum where you can chat, watch videos, share stories, and more with other ferret lovers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Got You Hooked on Ferrets?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

What Got You Hooked on Ferrets? Empty
PostSubject: What Got You Hooked on Ferrets?   What Got You Hooked on Ferrets? EmptySat 11 Apr 2009, 11:42 am

What Got You Hooked on ferrets Question
Back to top Go down
Love-Ferrets

Love-Ferrets

PostSubject: Re: What Got You Hooked on Ferrets?   What Got You Hooked on Ferrets? EmptySat 11 Apr 2009, 1:14 pm

I knew someone that has two ferrets before and they were looking cute. So my boyfriend and I went to a pets store and ask the staff to see the ferrets; there were only two ferrets left, my Demon and a white female. It was hard to chose, but we finally chose Demon with his pretty face and big bug eyes. I bought a book about ferret[(Ferrets (Animal Planet Pet Care Library)by Vickie Mckimmey]and I learn alot about them! Demon was about 6 months old when we went back to the pets store. There were two little girls and a very hyper little boys! I can't tell you what happened but we fell in love with this little guy and bought him right away. Johnny is still the hyper one of the family and we love him and his big brother Demon more each day! lol! But I can tell you that I have the two best ferrets in all the world! They are so wonderfull and lovable! I love you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: What Got You Hooked on Ferrets?   What Got You Hooked on Ferrets? EmptySat 11 Apr 2009, 1:56 pm

Well, one day I decided to go to Petco and when I saw them I knew I had to have one! So like 3 YEARS LATER, affraid I went on craigslist( for those of you who dont know what this is, it's sorta like a local Ebay) and I found three ferrets with a Ferret Nation Cage like an hour away for $150.00. I wasnt really concerned about money though. So I drove to Sandusky and got them What a Face ! To be honest, I had never touched a ferret before this but I knew alot about them. Sadly, I couldnt get the 3rd one Crying or Very sad so I only took the two sables. If I could go back, I would definitly take the white one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Got You Hooked on Ferrets?   What Got You Hooked on Ferrets? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Got You Hooked on Ferrets?
Page 1 of 1