Ferret Lovers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferret Lovers is a free-to-join forum where you can chat, watch videos, share stories, and more with other ferret lovers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ferretone Supplement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ferretone Supplement Empty
PostSubject: Ferretone Supplement   Ferretone Supplement EmptyThu 16 Apr 2009, 1:59 pm

Does anyone think this makes a difference in there skin and coat after a few days? Because Duncan feels really, really soft. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Love-Ferrets

Love-Ferrets

Ferretone Supplement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferretone Supplement   Ferretone Supplement EmptyThu 16 Apr 2009, 2:13 pm

I can't explain why .. but when its times to change the summer coat for the winter coat or vice-versa, they are not so soft for a few days so I give them some ferret-tone everyday until its stop Neutral I can't explain whats doing this lol
Demon has a very sensitive skin and he is always scratching himself liek he has fleas but he dosent so I give him ferret-tone everyday
Since I give him that he stopped scratching himself so badly Surprised
I think its not all ferret that need ferret-tone everyday but its sure a time in their life they will need it lol Ferret
Back to top Go down

Ferretone Supplement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ferret Lovers Forum :: Forum :: -Grooming-
Jump to: