Ferret Lovers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferret Lovers is a free-to-join forum where you can chat, watch videos, share stories, and more with other ferret lovers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Do You Keep The Cage?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Where Do You Keep The Cage? Empty
PostSubject: Where Do You Keep The Cage?   Where Do You Keep The Cage? EmptyThu 26 Mar 2009, 4:34 pm

Where do you keep the ferrets cage?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: where do you put the ferret cage?   Where Do You Keep The Cage? EmptyThu 26 Mar 2009, 4:34 pm

I leave there cage in the exercise room. There is only a treadmill and some weights so they have alot of room to run around. I usually block off the hallway and let them explore in my bedroom and in the bathroom. But of coarse I leave them in there cage at night.
Back to top Go down
Love-Ferrets

Love-Ferrets

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You Keep The Cage?   Where Do You Keep The Cage? EmptySat 28 Mar 2009, 11:51 am

My Ferrets have their own (ferret-proofed) room.
The cage is always open, so they can eat, go to the litter box, drink, sleep and play whenever they want to Very Happy
They have plenty of toys to keep them busy until I'm back to play with them lol!
Back to top Go down
Mork
Anonymous

PostSubject: cages   Where Do You Keep The Cage? EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 7:16 pm

My daughter bought a white marshall cage on line for $100- which there is room for at least two more...
The cage is the same price as the ones at the pet stores but is much larger and sturdier. I recommend
buying cages on line.
We keep it in our spare room which is the excersize room...Though he is allowed to
roam freely around the house cause he is somewhat potty trained. As long as we
remember to remind him to go-any oopsies are OUR faults. He loves to go
down the steps and up the steps (wish I were more like him). so we block it
off the basement unless we take him down there for him to run. He loves to run in and out of the
Barbie tent!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You Keep The Cage?   Where Do You Keep The Cage? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Do You Keep The Cage?
Page 1 of 1